Wall paper replacement 2005 Endeavor leak

Generally it will be available in a Coach that has seen its last days as an RV located in one of the many salvage yards around the country. However, chances are slim to none finding a company that will strip a wall off of a salvage coach.

Wallpaper made in 2005 is 18 years old. Maybe it's time to think about something more current in the areas where needed. Or maybe an interior creative paint job.

2 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Generally it will be available in a Coach that has seen its last days as an RV located in one of the many salvage yards around the country. However, chances are slim to none finding a company that will strip a wall off of a salvage coach.

Wallpaper made in 2005 is 18 years old. Maybe it's time to think about something more current in the areas where needed. Or maybe an interior creative paint job.

Richard, what is behind that wall paper? Mine is still in good shape ,I was thinking about an interior up grade for some time now.

Thanks 

Wayne

1999 Signature ceaser 

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Wall paper replacement 2005 Endeavor leak
5 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

I have a leak and i have to replease part of the wall paper were i can found this wall paper for a 2005 holiday rambler endeover 

Like others have said, probably won't find that wall paper.  I had rotted wood by a slide out with wall paper on it.  I was able to remove the section and repair.  Since the wall paper did not have a distinct design and color pattern, and was in a small area down low, I just found a color of spray paint that matched very closely to the general color of the wall paper.  I spray painted that section, and unless you get right up close, you can not tell at all.  If you have a distinctive design and color pattern in an obvious area, this may not be an option for you.  All the best.