Jump to content

Air Intake Hose?

Go to solution Solved by Dr4Film,

Recommended Posts

  • Solution

This had been discussed previously on this forum. In fact I made a post to a thread pointing to exactly what I purchased when I replaced the air intake hose on my Windsor.

You are using the wrong search term.

You should use 7 inch ID RFH Hose.

Here is a supplier that sells it in one foot increments. Order exactly what you need.


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Craggar said:

Thanks guys, you're right Ivan I was using the wrong search term but when I try what it should be nothing comes up local.  Now that I know what it's called I should be able to find it somewhere local tomorrow. 

And the credit goes to Richard, I had no input on this subject 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...