Liteco Puck Lights

I have a 2003 Dynasty and it has Liteco model 1651H puck lights.  With my usual skill and dexterity, while replacing the bulbs with LEDs I found out that the lens were glass when I dropped one on my tile floor and it exploded.  I have been trying to locate a replacement lens with no success.  The lens measures approx 2 1/8" in diameter.  I thought I would reach out and see if anyone has replaced these lights and may have some of the old lights or lenses they would part with.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

IMG-5973.jpg

I broke one of my puck lights and couldn't find the parts anywhere. So I just replaced it with this light from Amazon. Also, I kept hitting my head on the light fixture over the table so I replace it with the same. It's a better light, flush mount and covered the holes that the other lights were installed in.

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Lighting-Interior-Ceiling-300lumen/dp/B00ODVEWPG/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?keywords=Dream%2Blighting%2BRV%2BInterior%2BLED%2BLight&qid=1686933883&sr=8-3-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

I had one of the fixtures fail in our 2005 Exec, and was unable to find an exact replacement, even at NW RV Supply (several calls and emails with pictures). I ended up pulling one of the four fixtures from the closet, taped up the wires in there, and moving the fixture to where I needed the replacement. Later, after again confirming with Niabi at NW RV Supply that they didn’t have a match, I bought a 5-pack of their closest option. I had to modify the spring-loaded mounting to fit it in the original hole and it doesn’t exactly match the style, but it’s OK for the closet. And I have three more of the originals left in the closet for future swaps.

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately my Dynasty doesn't have the same lights in the closet.  It was a good solution for you though.

1 hour ago, amphi_sc said:

I dropped a different style glass lense in my Beaver and shattered into a gazillion pieces, but found MHSRV in Alvarado Tx had some exact old stock.  Call their parts dept and maybe get lucky?  MHSRV.com

Thanks for the info.  I will try to get a phone number for them and give them a call tomorrow.

Lucky would be good!

1 hour ago, Paul A. said:

Thanks for the info.  I will give them a try.  That looks like a good list to keep in my treasure chest.