A/C internal drain hose

ktloah
Go to solution Solved by ktloah,

Does anyone  know where I will find the A/C drain hose for the middle unit on an 04 Dynasty? I can see the water in the hose, its hooked up to the internal hose to drain out but there must be something(bug) plugging it up. before I crawl under, hoping someone could lead me in the right direction. Thank you all

My 09, 45 ft. Dynasty has the front and middle drain hoses coming down by the driver side of the generator compartment, close to the front.  

the rear ac drains by the engine in the rear. 

I’ve pulled the lines below the unit in the ceiling and gently blown with compressed air to clear a  blockage.  

if you have mold or fungus, you can remove the AC covers and pour a weak bleach solution in the drain trays.  I tried this first, as ours was a Florida coach, however blowing out the lines fixed my problem.  

Hose clamp pliers help in the tight space to remove and attach the hoses.  

Edited by LakeBob

• Solution

Ok, so after trying to reach drain hose from above, I ended up cutting the drain hose and after blowing it out with compressed air, I sleeved it and a couple of hose clamps, job done. As it turns out, drain empties on top of RR drive tire.