1999 Monaco Owners Please Help - Electrical Diagram

mdgabe

Looking for help from 1999 Monaco owners...

We have a 1999 Dynasty 36 Suite Slide. I had it at the shop a couple of months ago, and the diagram which shows all of the 12v fuse/relay/circuit breakers and their respective functions disappeared while it was there (UGGHH!). This diagram was in the exterior compartment below the driver's seat (I've seen it called the front run panel), and had been glued/pasted to the interior of the compartment door.

I have been trying to find another copy of this diagram, but have not been able to find an exact copy anywhere on-line, and of course REV is no help.

A big thank you to another member, who answered a DM I sent him, and sent me a beautiful picture/copy of his diagram. However, even though his diagram says 1999 Dynasty, it does not match my panel...?

The diagram he sent me shows 3 fuse blocks along the bottom of the panel, but mine has 4: 1 on the left, two side by side in the center, and one on the right. I have attached a photo of my panel for info.

I found a 1998 Windsor diagram that was close to my panel, but again, not exact. I know all of my fuses are correct in my panel/the attached photo as I replaced some that the previous owner had inserted incorrectly.

If you have anything remotely close to my panel, could you PLEASE send me a copy/photo of your diagram??

MUCHO T.I.A.
Mike

Front Run Panel_2.jpg

29 minutes ago, mdgabe said:
Looking for help from 1999 Monaco owners...

We have a 1999 Dynasty 36 Suite Slide. I had it at the shop a couple of months ago, and the diagram which shows all of the 12v fuse/relay/circuit breakers and their respective functions disappeared while it was there (UGGHH!). This diagram was in the exterior compartment below the driver's seat (I've seen it called the front run panel), and had been glued/pasted to the interior of the compartment door.

I have been trying to find another copy of this diagram, but have not been able to find an exact copy anywhere on-line, and of course REV is no help.

A big thank you to another member, who answered a DM I sent him, and sent me a beautiful picture/copy of his diagram. However, even though his diagram says 1999 Dynasty, it does not match my panel...?

The diagram he sent me shows 3 fuse blocks along the bottom of the panel, but mine has 4: 1 on the left, two side by side in the center, and one on the right. I have attached a photo of my panel for info.

I found a 1998 Windsor diagram that was close to my panel, but again, not exact. I know all of my fuses are correct in my panel/the attached photo as I replaced some that the previous owner had inserted incorrectly.

If you have anything remotely close to my panel, could you PLEASE send me a copy/photo of your diagram??

MUCHO T.I.A.
Mike

Front Run Panel_2.jpg

Mike would help out but I am 1000 miles away from my unit.

Wayne 

1999 Signature ceaser 

1 hour ago, dennis.mcdonaugh said:

are you looking for the one that shows the components in that run bay, more like a map than a schematic?

I'm looking for my/ the correct version of this...🙂

received_1466389187519287.jpeg

7 hours ago, JetAburner said:

Mike

This is on my Windsor. It looks close to yours.

20230725_074135.jpg

Thank you!!! That's looking the closest so far🙂. Did you make the extra notations (t2 brake lts,t1 brake grn, h20 pump,  etc.) or are they factory?

Just back from trip to Idaho. Unloading, cleaning, 😝  Sorry for the delay. Don't think there factory. Previous owner installed the sani-con macerator. He also either had the original pac brake installed or upgraded to its current PRXB version at which they would have set up the brake light relay for the pacbrake. Glad to hear it's close. Is everything legible? If not, I'll work on getting a better shot and can send it as a file.

11 hours ago, JetAburner said:

Just back from trip to Idaho. Unloading, cleaning, 😝  Sorry for the delay. Don't think there factory. Previous owner installed the sani-con macerator. He also either had the original pac brake installed or upgraded to its current PRXB version at which they would have set up the brake light relay for the pacbrake. Glad to hear it's close. Is everything legible? If not, I'll work on getting a better shot and can send it as a file.

I really hate to ask since you've been so helpful, but it came through small when I try to save it and I can't really read everything😵‍💫If you could send a file, I would be really grateful...We're actually headed out in two weeks, ending up in Idaho for a wedding, so were currently doing the cleaning, loading, prepping pre-trip work 🙂

1 hour ago, JetAburner said:

Dang it. If your not needing it right away, I'll get out my 35mm digital camera, shoot it, make a file in my computer and send it to your email if you like. It's no problem.  FYI, I see your in Rocklin Ca. We're in Orangevale Ca

Please send us a copy.  If you have it scanned….very cheap, perhaps the OP might contribute.  Most do that….but we will put in file either way. Thanks,

19 hours ago, JetAburner said:

Dang it. If your not needing it right away, I'll get out my 35mm digital camera, shoot it, make a file in my computer and send it to your email if you like. It's no problem.  FYI, I see your in Rocklin Ca. We're in Orangevale Ca

Is your diagram removable? If so, since we're so close, maybe I could meet you somewhere (fedex/ups) to scan it? If not, a high res picture would be fantastic!

Thanks again for all your help/ effort!

Hi Mike, sorry for the delay. Haven't forgotten about you. I'm in the middle of a few things right now, but I will be going down to the coach to do a couple things next week. I want to take my 35mm camera to get a REAL hi rez photo to put in my laptop then make a file to send you. Unless you want to meet me there to take a look at it. Either way works for me.

11 hours ago, JetAburner said:

Hi Mike, sorry for the delay. Haven't forgotten about you. I'm in the middle of a few things right now, but I will be going down to the coach to do a couple things next week. I want to take my 35mm camera to get a REAL hi rez photo to put in my laptop then make a file to send you. Unless you want to meet me there to take a look at it. Either way works for me.

A photo would be fantastic 🙂. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...