Coach died while driving

Go to solution Solved by Travis k,

On 7/23/2023 at 6:50 PM, Tom Cherry said:

OK....take this with a chuckle....that was the posed about 12 hours ago (13th, if I count right) ......with info as well as a link to another similar issue....so it seemed like a viable solution.....  If Prevagen is some sort of ADHD designer drug, then, yes...sometimes I need it too.  DOUBLE LOL.  BUY A NEW CIRCUIT BREAKER....OR, if there is an overload and it actually is doing its job....start figuring out WHY there is excess current draw.  My bet is on a worn out and tired CB...but I've been wrong before...

Prevagen helps with memory and sharpness so is the claim. 

3 minutes ago, tmw188 said:

Thanks....really not well educated on such....only what our GP & Opthamalogist recommends for DW's eyes and our vitamins and such.  Unfortunately we have a lot of elderly friends that were undiagnosed ADD or ADHD and they are on Rx for focus....which does improve their concentration....thus their memory...and have GK's with same and worked with their pediatricians for the best Rx for efficacy as well as minimum side effects.

Maybe I need it....Thanks for defining it.  I really thought it was an ADHD or ADD Rx.  Too much OVERTHINKING.

1 hour ago, Tom Cherry said:

Thanks....really not well educated on such....only what our GP & Opthamalogist recommends for DW's eyes and our vitamins and such.  Unfortunately we have a lot of elderly friends that were undiagnosed ADD or ADHD and they are on Rx for focus....which does improve their concentration....thus their memory...and have GK's with same and worked with their pediatricians for the best Rx for efficacy as well as minimum side effects.

Maybe I need it....Thanks for defining it.  I really thought it was an ADHD or ADD Rx.  Too much OVERTHINKING.

Hopefully it was personal no intent at all for that. 

1 minute ago, tmw188 said:

Hopefully it was personal no intent at all for that. 

was to me and sometimes....I get misunderstood....  LOL  I now know what it is....and understand...so I learned....  ONWARD...

Guest Ray Davis
1 hour ago, tmw188 said:

I'm going to the store right now.   I better put that on my list, or I'll buy everything but what I went for.

Does anyone think the stuff works?  There are so many claims on TV it's hard to believe any of them.

• 1 month later...

Travis K,  Can’t thank you enough!!  Your pictures were exactly what we needed!!!  We spent many months chasing that down. My husband took one look at your pictures.  Walked out to the shed, pulled the BUSS fuses and replaced. He knew with one look that you solved his problem. THANK YOU so much sir!!