Cummins Quickserve

I may be doing something wrong, but is the Cummins Quickserve site not giving us as much info since they’ve went heavy leaning on parts.Cummins.com? 
I *luckily* have several screenshots of the various systems for my engine from Quickserve that clearly showed what the parts were and how many of each would be required.  Now it just gives you a picture with the parts listing and I guess it’s up to you to determine quantities.  
Example would be the exhaust manifold.  I can’t for the life of me find the drawing in the first picture that shows quantities on the website now.  That screenshot was from August 2022.  Weird. 

IMG_3970.png

IMG_0298.png

Edited by BradHend

Yup, the site has changed quite a bit from when I first started using ~12 years ago. 

I think if you go to Parts>> System View  it will list different areas.  Look for exhaust.  On mine one of the two selections gave me a picture of the exhaust with a list of required parts. 

FWIW    When I go through a search I'll print the page to PDF and save in a folder for my engine using a name that helps identify it.

• Like 1

Ya I’m kinda bummed out about that.  I’m trying to finalize all the parts for the work I’ve been doing, replacing a lot of items, was hoping to just use the Quickserve site to determine quantities and what not.  
Makes me have to research and think more now. 🤓

• Like 1

They are changing part numbers by trying to combine for example water pump and gasket as a kit instead of buying separately. I am finding you need to call with the part number from Cummins Quick Serve. Quick serve is outdated at the moment for many parts.

29 minutes ago, BradHend said:

Ya I’m kinda bummed out about that.  I’m trying to finalize all the parts for the work I’ve been doing, replacing a lot of items, was hoping to just use the Quickserve site to determine quantities and what not.  
Makes me have to research and think more now. 🤓

When I looked up the manifold for my coach using the path I described I got a drawing and parts list showing what you need. 

The info is still there, just have to hunt for it.

• Like 1