Wiring diagram.

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

This is all I have. No actual 05 though.

2004 Ambassador_Knight Wiring.pdf 12.2 MB · 0 downloads

The 04, other than some revisions (MAYBE) to the charging system to try to achieve BIRD would be my first choice.... Put the word WIRING into the search box at the upper right.  Then use the EVERYWHERE Drop down box and choose FILES.  There are THREE pages...  Here is one or two hits... scroll through all 3 pages....use the year before of the year after....that is what we moderators use.

I have an 05 Windsor - but only hardcopy at the moment. Been meaning to scan it for 10 years! I recall various parts cover a few other models. If you don't find what you need let me know and I will see if what I have will cover it.

On a different subject, someone should upload all of these files into the records here.

Thanks all. The immediate question: the house battery isolation switch has two cables from it on the coach side, one to the inverter and one to the coach 12v items. I’ve been advised to replace it as it’s a cheap one. A Blue Seas switch is suggested. But as Tom Cherry said we should always do what is described in the wiring diagram and sometimes wiring has been changed over the years. So I just want to verify I am installing the new switch correctly.