Appreciation for this awesome group of people.

So I’ve been on Facebook for the market place, and fell into the rabbit hole of the groups. I’ve stayed off Facebook since it came out, didn’t want to waste the time.

Anyway, I’m flat amazed at the lack of knowledge/common sense, and flat out rude AH in these groups. 

Everyone here needs to be commended for their knowledge, overall civility and readiness to share their knowledge and experience.

Hats off to everyone 

• Like 8

J D,  you are correct.  There is a plethora of info on these social media forums, often offered by individuals who no nothing about the subject, but have an opinion.  Sadly this is true throughout media today, people wait daily for some talking head, making millions of $$$$ to tell them how and what to think.  The media outlets are making billions of $$$ by telling us what we want to hear.  I'm fearful that all this misinformation will have long-term negative consequences for for our future.  The Monacoers forum is full of helpful, accurate information offered by those who have experienced it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wrayj1 said:

J D,  you are correct.  There is a plethora of info on these social media forums, often offered by individuals who no nothing about the subject, but have an opinion.  Sadly this is true throughout media today, people wait daily for some talking head, making millions of $$$$ to tell them how and what to think.  The media outlets are making billions of $$$ by telling us what we want to hear.  I'm fearful that all this misinformation will have long-term negative consequences for for our future.  The Monacoers forum is full of helpful, accurate information offered by those who have experienced it.

I had an official with the state give me this phrase when I was applying for a driveway permit: 

Alternative Facts

We can’t just tell people they are wrong, or off base. It’s sad. This site is an island in the sea of stupid 

Edited by JDCrow
  • Like 2

This is true.  It's nice to have a group of people with common interests more interested in helping each other than shaming each other.  It's like some people have to put others down to feel better about themselves.  Thank you all!🍻

• Like 1

I find myself thinking every day as to how fortunate I am to have access to and to get the awesome and thorough help from the people in this forum.

Thanks so much for being available and willing to share  your wealth of knowledge!

I really appreciate the long version responses to some issues. I have found answers to problems that I was troubleshooting just by reviewing some of the responses to other peoples problems.

You are all really great.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

Throughout the years I have read posts from so called experts who gave advice that I knew was wrong and was going to waste a coach owners money and time. It gets frustrating to read these posts. Thankfully, on this forum we have moderators that will delete an incorrect part or procedure that could cause a member problems.

This is why I have always supported the Monacoer's group. The knowledge base of some members here is amazing. Kudo's to those who help other fellow owners. And my sincere thanks to Dave Pratt and all the moderators for keeping this site up and going. God Bless All Ya'll. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3