All Slides do NOT work - 2006 H/R Endeaver 40ft d/p

Just purchased this unit. Has 4 slides and can't get them to work. Unit level, park brake set, seats forward, switch on not running, gen running , house batteries check good.  What am I missing?  The leveling system had to be reset before I got them to work but that was simply holding all 4 buttons for a couple seconds. I have checked all fuses and they seem to be good. The 20 amp breaker in the board with the relays isnt any good so I replaced it with a 20 amp fuse and still nothing. Any help ?

Ignition interlock as @walker mentioned, however nothing happens, or is there at least a click or a hum of some sort? Lights dim at all when you attempt to extend them? Salesman switch?

Edited by BradHend

• Tom Cherry changed the title to All Slides do NOT work - 2006 H/R Endeaver 40ft d/p

Best I can tell, mine doesn't have cargo door switches, but will try it with switch off tomorrow. I didnt get an owners manual with it but have found one online and it says  ign switck off. Thanks for the info. Will get back to you tomorrow.

OK….read this topic.  I posted an older drawing….it is for “hydraulic”, but the power for the slide switches follow the same logic.  The parking brake must be set and you must have a light on the dash (ignition on) verifying that.  That sends a Ground signal to the “control circuit”.  Next…doesn’t matter if you have cargo door switches or not….there is a main feed to the switches center pins.  Gotta have that.  If you have cargo door switches they are in the circuit.  The slide control relay has to work.  It is NORMAL closed…or powered…but when the ignition switch is ON…it opens.

SO…start with the center pins on the switches…if you have power (ignition off), then has to be the ground.  If NO power to the switches center pins….then eigher the relay is bad (Bosch 5 pin) or there is fuse or mini (can be self resetting) or a “lever to reset” style…