Selling motorhome thru National Vehicle

Robert U

I have no experience with them however in reading their Q&A they require their fee up front prior to listing your coach.

I sold my Windsor using POP RV which takes a 10% commission on the sale price AFTER the sale. Plus they come and do everything for you. All you have to do is empty out the coach and make it presentable for photos, video and showing.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

I have no experience with them however in reading their Q&A they require their fee up front prior to listing your coach.

I sold my Windsor using POP RV which takes a 10% commission on the sale price AFTER the sale. Plus they come and do everything for you. All you have to do is empty out the coach and make it presentable for photos, video and showing.

I see lots of Pops ads, but to be honest I always didn’t know if they were legit. Glad to know they are. 

21 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Do you get to preview the ad before they list it? I'm sure it's just some of the people that are taking the pictures for them but some of the ones I saw were annoying, lots of pictures but the same one over and over sometimes the description is a couple lines. Just wondering if that's Pops or some owners don't really care.

• Like 1

Pop'sRv is the place. I  also have a 2000 38d n though I didn't have any luck selling mine I believe it was because I was on the west coast at the time. I will say get it Appraisal done first. Because they will go by book value if not.

My salesman asked what I wanted to pocket then added the 10%. He did do some research to make sure that the valve wasn't out of line with supply and demand.

I highly recommend POP RV which is based in Florida where I was located. Possibly, the service may not be the same in other states as it is in Florida.

• Thanks 1

Selling a camper can be straightforward, but it becomes more complex when there's a lien involved. However, if you choose to sell your camper with a lien through a dealership, you can rest easy knowing that they will manage the ownership transfer process while also taking on the responsibility of the lien debt.