1998 Signature Senator (all electric) Schematics?

Frank C. Brants

Hello Fellow Monacoers!!

I have searched through the (invaluable!!) Downloads section, https://www.monacoers.org/files/category/24-wiring-diagrams/, and I've searched through this (Electrical Systems) forum for "1998 and schematic", but so far, no luck finding the full schematics (normally included in the last pages of your owner's manual) for a 1998 all electric Signature.

Does anybody have any leads on a "known '98 Signature owner", or a set of schematics?

I'm not battling any particular problem at the moment (still working on the engine rebuild), but I would love to have a set for future reference.

It goes without saying that if I DO find a set, I will upload them to the "Downloads" section.

TIA (Thanks in Advance 🙂

Franko

18 hours ago, Frank C. Brants said:

Hello Fellow Monacoers!!

I have searched through the (invaluable!!) Downloads section, https://www.monacoers.org/files/category/24-wiring-diagrams/, and I've searched through this (Electrical Systems) forum for "1998 and schematic", but so far, no luck finding the full schematics (normally included in the last pages of your owner's manual) for a 1998 all electric Signature.

Does anybody have any leads on a "known '98 Signature owner", or a set of schematics?

I'm not battling any particular problem at the moment (still working on the engine rebuild), but I would love to have a set for future reference.

It goes without saying that if I DO find a set, I will upload them to the "Downloads" section.

TIA (Thanks in Advance 🙂

Franko

Here's a "sort of rule of thumb".  The Dynasty, at least in later years, had the same harnesses and such as the Sig, Exec, Imperial and Navigator..  So, the base prints on the electrical system was the same.  There were add on's if there were certain upper end features like a heated floor that was not, say, an option on the Dynasty.

We, the Moderators, usually go one year or two ahead or one year or two previous.  SO, I would try the following...

ODDS ARE....one of these will work.  Start looking at the FRB and RRB and see if the prints are the same....Also pull an individual print....look at the title block...you might find that the USAGE included the Sig as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2023 at 1:20 PM, Monaco Andy said:

Hi Frank,

I am Andy and I am having the same problem trying to find an electrical schematic for my 2008 Dynasty Platinum.  I'm new to this forum.  What does FRB and RRB

mean?  Have you been able to find your schematic or something close?

Thanks for your time.

For electrical schematics, go to the site downloads, under electrical, click on wiring diagrams.  If you have a conventional chassis, select the Dynasty 2008 schematics.  If you have a Kongsberg CCM chassis multiplex coach, select the Dynasty 2008-9 schematics set.