2004 HR Endeavor. Leveling Jack problem….need some help.

Okay my second question,  2004 HR Endeavor

I had to move sites in the CG that I am in now, I moved to the new site and set up the coach. Put the jacks down and leveled, like always the next day I had to adjust the leveling a little. Like always turned key on and then turned manual jack pad on, went to raise front of coach and jacks would not extend, could hear a noise from the jack control bin but no jacks, also when I hit the extend button my interior lights dimmed while holding the button down. Went to retract to see if they would come up and they would. Went out to check controls in the bin and noticed all the grounds for the motor and solenoid were very corroded, took all the connections off and cleaned everything up as I was thinking I had a bad ground connection( especially with the lights dimming). Cleaned all the connections up went inside and turned the key on, when I turned the jack pad on the light came on for 2 seconds and then went out and now I have nothing and can't even retract the jacks. So if anyone can shed some light on my situation I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Mike

Mike, I'd go back over what you did. Most likely you didn't get one of the connectors pushed together enough. It's also possible you missed a wire although if you got that momentary click, it sounds like it's just a loose wire in the connector. Recheck them and see if that corrects the problem....Dennis

If you don't have the manual, I found this one. It's for a 2002 but hopefully yours will be the same....Dennis

2002_Endeavor_diesel.pdf

Dennis, Thank you for the manual. It is similar but not the same as mine and yes I still have mine. Went through it again and did find a page that referenced the fuse panel but not sure it covers all the fuses in the panel. @ Bob I only took off one connection at a time to clean them up so I am confident that I did not cross anything or leave anything off. Really there is only 2 chassis grounds and the connections on the solenoid. 

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2004 HR Endeavor. Leveling Jack problem….need some help.

Mike, my coach also has an in-line fuse right at the jack pump. That fuse broke once but looked good so it took me awhile to find and fix it. If you have that fuse you might check all connections there and jumper or replace it to see if that helps.