Fresh Water Tank filling by itself

06Windsor
Go to solution Solved by Bill C,

1 hour ago, Jetjockey said:

Wondered if it is a variable speed pump. Many motor homes like yours have a variable speed pump that speeds up as more than one faucet is opened.. mine speeds up each time I open more than one demand up to all five faucets. It keeps the flow constant no matter how any are opened. 

I believe I suggested that might be the problem several weeks ago. Glad you got it fixed.

I ended up tearing apart/cutting the water connection area, in order to replace the check valve, only to discover that this was not the problem. It was the water pump. 

That's why I mentioned that to you, in order to save you the headache I went through 🙂

Bill

I had a 2005 imperial and that valve was the winter antifreeze valve. I had a 3 gallon holding tank that held antifreeze and when I changed the switch over the door to :winterize" it would operate that valve to the antifreeze tank from the water holding tank and pump antifreeze throughout the home.

2 hours ago, 06Windsor said:

Thank you and I’ve figured out the over fill problem. It was my water pump back feeding. 

That seems to be a common problem. Georgia Mike and I Both had the same problem.