Roof layout with steel tube location on 2007 Monaco Dynasty

Bill, 

That is my old gas coach, 2007 Thor WindSport, I used the diagram installed 35' steel channel on top of the roof with 1/2" screw penetrated the aluminum tube. then mounted solar panels on top of the channels. Very secure.

5 minutes ago, John C said:

Bill, 

That is my old gas coach, 2007 Thor WindSport, I used the diagram installed 35' steel channel on top of the roof with 1/2" screw penetrated the aluminum tube. then mounted solar panels on top of the channels. Very secure.

I meant 2017 Thor WindSport not 2007 

4 minutes ago, John C said:

Bill, 

John - Got it, maybe someone else can help.  I haven't seen this but I am sure it exists.  Interested as well in finding out.  Hopefully someone else with experience will have some insight.

14 hours ago, Bill R said:

John - Got it, maybe someone else can help.  I haven't seen this but I am sure it exists.  Interested as well in finding out.  Hopefully someone else with experience will have some insight.

Bill,

Thank you.

Fingers crossed and anxiously waiting ....

John,

AFAIK, the one piece fiberglass roof construction consists of multiple layers bonded together before it is attached to the Semi-Monocoque structure. I highly doubt that a magnet would pick up the roof trusses. There may be some sort of sounding device available that would do what you want.

Possibly, REV may have that information or it may have been lost in the bankruptcy when being transferred to different owners.

9 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

John,

AFAIK, the one piece fiberglass roof construction consists of multiple layers bonded together before it is attached to the Semi-Monocoque structure. I highly doubt that a magnet would pick up the roof trusses. There may be some sort of sounding device available that would do what you want.

Possibly, REV may have that information or it may have been lost in the bankruptcy when being transferred to different owners.

You are right, too many layers, no way the magnet pickup the trusses. even the metal scanner can not detect anything.

There maybe one way, if a junk yard has the same coach, I maybe able to pay some money and have them measure the frame rail for me (assume it is exposed) or the junk is willing to tear all the ceiling for me.