$500 for a 2003 Windsor. Cracked Frame. Sold as it, where is….Private FB Group AD. Part’s value? FWIW

Go to solution Solved by Craggar,

Just thought I'd post this in case someone is looking for parts. It's in the FB group below. Looks like it was a write off but looks like could be a lot of good parts still.

William McGrath  ·   · 

I AM PARTING OUT MY MOTORHOME MODEL 2003 MONACO WINDSOR LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING ANY PART ALL PART ARE AVAILABLE OR MESSAGE ME THANKS PICK UP AVAILABLE

• Solution
22 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

yep... seems like a pretty useless link.  It appears to be a private group.

Never said it was a link, it was just to show where it was on FB. If someone was interested it would be easy enough for them to join.

It could be parted out for a very handsome profit over $500.

Don't count on fixing a cracked chassis frame though.

One day I was at Josam's in Orlando for work to be done on my previous Windsor when I saw a very nice looking Monaco coach sitting in their parking lot. I asked what was going on with that coach and Barry (service manager) stated that it had rusted cracked frame members which he would not do any welding repairs on it. Reason was he would not guarantee a safe repair legally.

The owner had acquired the coach fairly recently back then but then had to deal with his insurance company to see how to dispose of the coach.

• Tom Cherry changed the title to $500 for a 2003 Windsor. Cracked Frame. Sold as it, where is….Private FB Group AD. Part’s value? FWIW