I am looking for exterior lighting etal fuse box location on my 1996 Monaco Windsor

Ranchmink

Just bought this 1996 MoHo and cannot find the fuse box for the 12V system ie headlights, brake lights etc .  I have looked everywhere and feel like a dummy.  I have no clear manuals to show the location.  

Our 2003 Monaco Camelot has the panel in the front bay on drivers side  

There is a large plastic box with a couple of wing nuts holding the cover on 

12v fuses are there with descriptions of services each fuse provides on the inside of cover  

blessings 

10 hours ago, Ranchmink said:

Just bought this 1996 MoHo and cannot find the fuse box for the 12V system ie headlights, brake lights etc .  I have looked everywhere and feel like a dummy.  I have no clear manuals to show the location.  

Google Monaco coach mauals.  That will take you to a site where you can download.  It starts in 2000, so pick the 2000 Windsor.  That will be close.

https://www.monacocoach.com/service-and-repairs/

1 hour ago, vito.a said:

Our 1997 Windsor had the fuse panel inside the center console.  The center console pulled out and the fuses were inside.  

Good luck!

That's where it is in my 98 as well. Took me awhile to find late one night. 

I have a 40', 1993 Signature.

I have 12 volt fuses in 2 places.

Most house wiring 12v fuses are above the microwave oven. The panel has switches such for the water pump, gauges, and the remote panel for the inverter/charger. It is not evident. But if one pulls on the bottom of the panel it is hinged at the top and will open.

The largest fuse panel is just to the right of the accelerator peddle, below the dash and in my coach, above a vent. It has no handles or evidence that it opens. It is hinged at the bottom and will open. Many fuses in there.

19 hours ago, narrlee said:

Our 2003 Monaco Camelot has the panel in the front bay on drivers side  

There is a large plastic box with a couple of wing nuts holding the cover on 

12v fuses are there with descriptions of services each fuse provides on the inside of cover  

blessings 

This is narrlee again 

there is a 12v box for in house fixtures in the back in a panel behind our bedroom TV it could also be in one of the back closets/cabinets

blessings