No power to some 120 VAC outlets - 2004 Endeavor. Help?

I have no power to the three 110v sockets at the front of the moTtorhome.he one behind the tv the one at the rear of the entertainment booster and the one on the console as you come in the door,Any thing common to those fhree and i have checked the breakers etc. with no success.

Maybe on the same GFCI circuit (controlled by one of the GFCI outlets - mine has one in the bathroom and another in the kitchen).  If one resets but keeps popping (disconnecting), then replace the outlet.

Also, using Search, specify files and search for:

2004 Endeavor wiring 

and you may find something to provide a clue.

Same with my 2000 Dynasty. Found a burned connection  (neutral) in one of those crummy plastic wire connectors that they lay the wires in and snap the cover down. It was under the overhead cabinet plywood flooring (behind co-pilot seat) where the romex cables are run. Had to use a wire tracer (toner) in order to find where the break was. I set two junction boxes in the cabinet to eliminate the hidden connections. Now it’s accessible . The bottom floor is thin and had brad nails holding it down. Easy to pry loose. 
Maybe you could be lucky and find a bad connection in a receptacle killing the power downstream. It’s always something simple. Just finding it can be the hard part. 

• Tom Cherry changed the title to No power to some 120 VAC outlets - 2004 Endeavor. Help?
14 hours ago, bonfield said:

I have no power to the three 110v sockets at the front of the moTtorhome.he one behind the tv the one at the rear of the entertainment booster and the one on the console as you come in the door,Any thing common to those fhree and i have checked the breakers etc. with no success.

First....I lucked out when I went searching.  Here is the 120 VAC outlet layout.... and FWIW, that is QUITE a find and Monaco was stingy on many prints. This should help you start tracing...

From the prints....these are NOT GFCI controlled.  Look at the INVERTER.  There are THREE push button or pin circuit breakers.  ONE is 30 A incoming.  The other are TWO 20A outgoing.  Check there.  IF you have power in the REAR (Bedroom)....as in the line from J-Box 7 (B), then you have either an issue in that box or at the ENT Receptacle....

BUT, odds are... CB.  Check that.  Then pull the ENT (Entrance?) Receptacle.  IF you have incoming power, it may be those stupid Manufacturing Home outlets.  Change to a residential...

The print is great....now the work begins....where do I have power and where have I lost it.  BUT, at least you have a good roadmap.

I also included the entire file in the following download.  FWIW, If you open the entire file....use the FIND in the upper right.  I put in GFCI and this print was the first that popped up.  JUST what I needed....

120 VAC Layout Dip & End and others.pdf

I had the same problem a while back. Figured it was a GFI plug someplace. Checked the ones inside, All OK. Finally found 2 in a storage compartment these used for the tank heaters. Reset the one that had popped and unplugged the heaters. Why some plugs inside would be wired with those only Monaco know, but no problem since.

2 hours ago, CTerry said:

I had the same problem a while back. Figured it was a GFI plug someplace. Checked the ones inside, All OK. Finally found 2 in a storage compartment these used for the tank heaters. Reset the one that had popped and unplugged the heaters. Why some plugs inside would be wired with those only Monaco know, but no problem since.

Circuit does not show any GFCI in the one impacted.  Take a look at the print.  Yes, GFCI are sometimes a nuance, but don’t appear to be involved….

I have searched that invertor which seems the best solution but on it i can only find one reset button and that is not tripped.it has to be simple but i am not getting it. 

19 minutes ago, bonfield said:

I have searched that invertor which seems the best solution but on it i can only find one reset button and that is not tripped.it has to be simple but i am not getting it. 

Have you read the manual.  The prints show a Magnum inverter.  I just downloaded your manual.  As usual, Monaco allowed different favorites to do different things.  Your rig was most likely an Elkhart MH.  You have the Freedom.

Go to page 307.  There is one circuit breaker for the incoming power.  This comes from the 30 A breaker in the main panel.  It is labeled on the inverter.  You havevTWO “BREAKERS” on the LEFT SIDE.  ONE is for the Mirowave. The other is the interior outlets.  If you look at the JUNCTION box called out….that powers the Bedroom and the outlets that are not wotking.  Use your VOM and verify power in the bedroom. Follow the line from the junction box to the upper left.  Do you have power there.  

you must determine a starting point and trace the circuits and go through the junction boxes.  Your description is not exactly clear to me.  If you have microwave power….one circuit is good….and whichever circuit’s breaker on it is OK.  YOU can turn OFF one of the breakers.  Microwave off and circuit 1 off….now you know. Then you focus on the OTHER” CIRCUIT.

If you don’t have a VOM, then use a cellphone charger and see which outlers work.  Print out the diagram and test every one…Mark them on the print.  Take a picture and post it we  can see. Mark it heavy …

you need to read the manual.  We need more specific information.

Thanks