I'm in the process of changing my radiator now. Have a new one copper and steel one coming from Radiator Supply House $6000 including shipping. I was verry happy with the price thinking it would be $7000+ from what I have been seeing lately. My CAC also tested out good. I am also changing the hoses and painting anything in the area I can while its out. I would like to change the radiator support bushings also but am having trouble finding them. I called rev and they had no part number for them and after some searching said I needed these Mounting Bushing**** Part Number: 10119426 In Stock $50.58 https://revrvparts.com/item-detail?itemId=63978&organizationId=9

Unfortunately these were not even close to my original ones and I will have to ship back. They were much smaller than mine. 

So this brings up 2 questions.

Should I change the bushing? The old ones are a bit dented and worn but still intact. 

Where do I find the new ones? I have searched all over the internet and can't find the same size and not sure what weight I need if I can find them.

Has anyone changed these if so where did you find the correct ones? 

Pictures attached of my existing bushings.

20230113_112900.jpg

20230113_122448.jpg

I ordered a pair of the mack isolators but could not find any info on how much weight they are rated to carry. Anyone have that info? I'm not sure how important the weight rating is. Any thoughts on this? 

I also found this site https://www.ebcoinc.com/two-piece  and they have the correct size and weight (my best guess is these need to support about 550 pounds) but I can't figure out where to buy them at. I've called and left message and e mailed with no response. 

I think the 550lb capacity that you Mention is much higher than needed. Certainly in a case like this more is better but I think the actual weight on each isolator is somewhere around 200-250. I ended up using the existing ones when I replaced my radiator since overall they looked in good shape. 

Ya your right. Since there are 2 I need to cut that in half. Since I can't find what the weight rating is for the mack ones or where to buy the ebco ones it doesn't matter much. I'll check out the mack ones when they get here and either use them or my original ones. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got my radiator delivered to day and just now had a chance to open it up and take a look. It's missing the steel mounting brackets on both sides. On their website the pictures show these brackets and part of the assembly. They are telling me to take them off mine and add to the new one.

Any issues with this as I'll have to take some of the bolts out that bolt tanks to the core? 

Here is the one I bought. https://radiatorsupplyhouse.com/products/monaco-executive-bolt-up-radiator-rsh-mon-3-rad-3a54072-0108947-1a20104-1808281-cac-1e6217-shroud-x7020-57642-ask-with-or-without-extra-3-4-fitting-below-oil-cooler-copper-brass-replacement-2007-newer-700003

For the guys that bought this radiator did brackets come with it? Or did you have to move them over?

My radiator is a different one but it did come with the mounting brackets. They had sent me blueprints to confirm evert before I placed the order. Did they send you any drawings?  I sure would have thought that they would have been on yours. 

No drawings. They asked me to send in a couple pictures and said mine is the only one they make for Monaco that is bolted together and said they were sure that it was the correct one. So far it looks correct (except for the missing brackets) but now their saying it should not have shown the missing brackets on their website. I'm wondering if they forgot them and are now trying to cover their tracks.