Magnadyne 5-1/4” Speakers & Covers

JBL 5-1/4 speakers and a powered subwoofer. I also rewired all of the speakers so the front four speakers are no longer wired in series and I can properly use the fader. 

The bedroom speakers are no longer connected to the dash stereo (we never used them) and are the subject of a future project. 

I already upgraded the dash stereo to a Pioneer double-din unit with Bluetooth, etc. 

4 hours ago, Barry W said:

What model Pioneer?

The dash radio is an AVH-X4800BS.  (Note: If I were to purchase something today, I would get one with CarPlay, which this one doesn't have.)

BF23EE79-DFFB-4737-9CE3-6C33EF3F9BE4.thumb.jpeg.27b132a10225ee30994ec23b5480a4ed.jpeg

The subwoofer is a Pioneer TS-WH500A powered subwoofer and is placed behind the bottom drawer under the dash console.

EDD88DF9-F31F-4842-B6AC-3FC28637CCDA.jpeg.8fcc0978d2ea4a193a12031b3785309e.jpeg

Smells like something that involved Paul Whittle, one of our electronics/software/programming/music/electrical wizards...LOL

Paul also helped me (translation--HE DID IT) update my sound system in my old 2000 Dynasty.  Now my multi-amped, powered-subwoofer system with upgraded speakers can pound out Pandora's "Blues Guitar Masters" to satisfy even an audiophile.  Thanks, Paul!

• Like 2