FMCA rally, Perry, GA

Hi Joe, Yes I am going with my son. I will be parked in the area for generator usage from  6-11:00.  2005 Beaver Monterey with 3 slides, no tow car. We will have a 4 person golf cart if anyone needs a ride to and from the events. 

• Like 1

My wife Sandy and I are going to be in the 50 amp section on Tuesday. Towing a tan Jeep Cherokee. 2006 Windsor 40PDQ. It would be nice to meet other Monacoers.

Mike Collins

I am disappointed to see Steve Parvin wont be there. He owes me big time which is why he probably is avoiding Perry. His excuse will be " I have to work ". Yeah right, as if Veterinarians work for a living. 🙂

I arrived Sunday and will have a Stone Vos / Talin RV booth. Be sure and stop in to say hello. I will also be cruising the parking area's in an orange Kubota RTV. Flag me down to say hello. Have a cup of coffee ready for me. 🙂

Hope to see you all there.

• Like 1

Mike Collins. What street and section?   Would have stopped.  Wanted to see what others do to their Windsor.  We added wood floors, new digital TVs, and Samsung rf18 residential. Of course have some issues. 

Others need to list location if they want visitors. Maybe we can meet for a cocktail. 

Rich and Barb Cutler 

10 hours ago, Rich Cutler said:

Mike Collins. What street and section?   Would have stopped.  Wanted to see what others do to their Windsor.  We added wood floors, new digital TVs, and Samsung rf18 residential. Of course have some issues. 

Others need to list location if they want visitors. Maybe we can meet for a cocktail. 

Rich and Barb Cutler 

Rich, 

My wife Sandy and I are in A, 5th street. Tan 2006 Windsor 40PDQ. Our tan jeep Cherokee is next to our coach. We have similar upgrades. Cocktails sounds good. Thursday at 6:00 pm?