Looking for Timers for Furnace/AC and Water heater

I am looking to find a 7 day 24 hour timer to control the on/off function of our water heater and timers to be able to set different temperatures for the furnaces and air conditioners.  I am looking for a system similar to the options available for a sticks and bricks heating / air conditioning systems.  The heating/ac system in our coach is controlled through a Carrier IV wireless remote.  Has anyone found a way to do this in their coach?

Thanks 

Laurice & Jennifer Hermiston

2009 Monaco Knight 38 PKQ 

17 hours ago, laurice@email.com said:

Good idea.  Too bad there is nothing available for 12V configurations.

There is a replacement for the Dometic comfort control 1 and 2, which is touch button and I believe has timer functions for A/C and Heating, along with Bluetooth. Check on this forum, it’s about $240.

Micro-Air thermostat:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PJZG6L4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_PCZE97HHK1RFS321M1DR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by hitechpete
URL added

1 hour ago, hitechpete said:

There is a replacement for the Dometic comfort control 1 and 2, which is touch button and I believe has timer functions for A/C and Heating, along with Bluetooth. Check on this forum, it’s about $240.

Micro-Air thermostat:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PJZG6L4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_PCZE97HHK1RFS321M1DR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Look at this for your water heater.  Just replace the switch at your power control panel.

JVR 12V Timer Switch Programmable Digital 12 Volt DC/AC/Solar Battery Powered - - Amazon.com

On 3/26/2021 at 9:56 AM, Gary 05 AMB DST said:

Could this Hutch Mountain thermostat replace the 5 button thermostat in my 05 Ambassador? It sounds like a simple replacement instead of going to a 7 button.

Gary 05 AMB DST

I believe so.  They have several variations depending on what you have in your coach now.  Since your coach is similar vintage to mine, look at this one I configured for my coach:

Model: EasyTouch RV 357
Part Number: ASY-357-X01
Color: Black

Laurice, I believe they have configurations for Coleman units also.

https://www.hutchmountain.com/products/micro-air-easytouch-rv-thermostat 

Gary,

I recently picked up one to try as the new CCC2 is too big for my wall space where the original front thermostat is mounted.  Hopefully it will function as advertised and DW can read the icons.

BTW, unless I decide to keep it (them) as a "just in case" spare for a while, I will be removing that 5 button thermostat, and I have compatible 5 button control boards for both the new penguin II HP as well as vintage penguin HP as I just swapped in a new HP because of a compressor lockup failure in the old unit.  (In case someone might need a part.). Or if I don't like the microair after trying it for a while, then that would be available instead...