Dish Satellite Receiver Relocation

Buy yourself a cheap snake camera that uses Bluetooth to your phone. You can pull speakers and lights and use it to check for leaks and the general condition of your “attic”. I was able to trace wires, air lines and other items of interest. So many things to check with these inexpensive tools

I don't think it will be easy to pull new coax or wires through the ceiling.  There are crossbeams which basically "seal" each section.  The only way I have been able to accomplish this is to run it through the existing A/C duct.  You can remove lights and speakers to see a bit within a section, and help get the coax into and out of the A/C vent.  Once you get above the wall where you want it, that will be a problem getting it down the wall too.  you might be in luck having the W/D right behind - that might provide a thicker wall to drop the coax down.

Years ago, on our '06 Dynasty, I did what you are wanting to do.  I explored, first, with a fairly basic bore scope.  I first verified that I could "punch" out of the ceiling heat duct where it makes kind of a "T" above the driver/passenger seat.  I went "in" thru the vent above the passenger seat.  I was able to push the camera out thru the corner where the east-west side and the north-south side of the duct, at the bottom corner, above the passenger seat, and was able to push it thru enough to see the bundle of wires that ran from the ceiling down into the media cabinet.  That told me I could probably make it work.  Then, from the inside of the cabinet, I was able to open up to where the same bundle of cables came down from the ceiling.  Next, I fished a wire thru from the heat duct end and worked with it until I was able to finally pull a line thru from the media cabinet to the heat duct.  Then, I was good to go, without having damaged anything, so far.

It was then an easy matter to drill thru the roof and right into the central heat duct.  Then I was easily able to pull the new DISH cable down thru the roof, along the center HVAC duct, turning right over the passenger seat, out thru the bottom, outboard, rear corner of the duct, down thru the existing opening with the rest of the cables and into the media cabinet.

It worked great.  Zero visible wires.  Zero visible damage or evidence that it wasn't like that from the beginning.  Good luck.  Make sure you verify your ability to get thru the worst piece of the path before you start drilling holes.  Cheers!