Location of fuse for trailer plugin socket?

a4epilot

Can't find the fuse for my trailer plugin socket. Found fuses for all the exterior lights, etc. in the electrical run bay under drivers seat. There is no other place to look that I can think of. Wondering if it is an inline fuse somewhere where it will be impossible to locate without someone pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Gary K

06' Windsor

See if you have a single wire running to the panel where your big boy is.

Is there a single wire ?

Wired hot with a 10 amp fuse down 10 to 14 inches heading toward a spliter ?

That feeds the back of your plug ???

Look around 

I blew that fuse and lost all 12 volt to my trailer 7 way plug.

15 minutes ago, waterskier_1 said:

Which specific light fuse are you looking for?  Turn Signal?  Brake?  Marker (Running)?  +12 VDC Power?  There is not a single fuse that supplies all circuits in the trailer connector.

Good point! Looking for 12 VDC power fuse. The other wires you mentioned are probably simply and extension of the same ones for the coach and are covered by their fuses.

I might as well add my two cents too. There is no fuse for the trailer plug. However there are fuses for each function within the trailer plug such as brake lights, turn signals, running lights, and perhaps a charge wire too. I would doubt very much that all of these functions have blown fuses so I would imagine that something else is going on that if you explain in a follow-up post we would be able to assist you to solving the problem.

On 5/9/2021 at 11:53 AM, a4epilot said:

Can't find the fuse for my trailer plugin socket. Found fuses for all the exterior lights, etc. in the electrical run bay under drivers seat. There is no other place to look that I can think of. Wondering if it is an inline fuse somewhere where it will be impossible to locate without someone pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Gary K

06' Windsor

Thank you all very much for your answers.

Found what I needed to know.

Gary K