Location of fuse for Dash mounted 12V Aux power plugs

mandms59

I am trying to find location of fuse for the two 12V power receptacles on dash next to A/C control unit.  Think I inadvertently blew fuse when testing install of replacement USB receptacle.  I thought it would be on the Front Run bay panel - thinking it would be F29 accessory ... fuse was good. 

I pulled up 2006 Diplomat Wiring Diagram book and traced it to panel/combo plug C333... but cannot find that corresponding # in Front Run Bay or any other reference I have on-hand- though maybe I am reading the DWG incorrectly (attached  excerpt (pg 46 of 50 in book or Pg 3 of Radio Panel Diagram - States Endeavor 05 in title block but part of 06 Diplomat book). 

I have gone thru the 12V Front Distribution Wiring Diagram trying to correlate information to no avail.

Is there another location I should be looking in?  

Thanks for any assistance/guidance.

R/

Mark 

07 Diplomat 40 SKQ Dash aux plugs.jpg

Snippet_06 DIP Wiring Diagram book Radio PNL.JPG

Edited by mandms59
added note

On our 02 Endeavor has 2 accessory sockets.  One by the ignition key (not working) and another under the radio (working).  I finally found the non-working location in the fuse panel under "Reserved".  The slot was empty.  Put a fuse in it and was good to go.  I spent days finding it.  Can't say you have the same deal but it might help. 

- bob

1 hour ago, mandms59 said:

I am trying to find location of fuse for the two 12V power receptacles on dash next to A/C control unit.  Think I inadvertently blew fuse when testing install of replacement USB receptacle.  I thought it would be on the Front Run bay panel - thinking it would be F29 accessory ... fuse was good. 

I pulled up 2006 Diplomat Wiring Diagram book and traced it to panel/combo plug C333... but cannot find that corresponding # in Front Run Bay or any other reference I have on-hand- though maybe I am reading the DWG incorrectly (attached  excerpt (pg 46 of 50 in book or Pg 3 of Radio Panel Diagram - States Endeavor 05 in title block but part of 06 Diplomat book). 

I have gone thru the 12V Front Distribution Wiring Diagram trying to correlate information to no avail.

Is there another location I should be looking in?  

Thanks for any assistance/guidance.

R/

Mark 

07 Diplomat 40 SKQ Dash aux plugs.jpg

Snippet_06 DIP Wiring Diagram book Radio PNL.JPG

Folks I’m amazed at the volume of knowledge on this site. I apologize for stepping on ur inquiries. But after reading the recent info on wiring schematics I will ask for info on getting wiring drawings for my 07 Dip. Any help will b greatly appreciated.
Thx to all for ur help

On out coach the accessory power outlet fuse is in the FRB, board 12 fuse 4.  It was partially hidden by a large wire connector.
It had a 20a fuse in it and was blown.  I think the previous owners used it to power a tow car brake device and it blows the fuses.