Sofa exchange

Ton P., 2004 Monaco Executive 

Hello. 

Has anyone had the pleasure of changing out a sofa?

I have a J-Lounge soda that I would like to exchange but it has a heat exchange vent in it.  I have called Villa but no return calls.  Any ideas/suggestions would be Appreciated. 

I've removed and reinstalled both of our couches when updating the carpet.  On our coach, the one on the passenger side has the Aqua Hot heat exchanger. 

First remove the drawers under the couch and then you will see the retaining screws into the floor.  I used a 90 degree cordless drill to remove the retaining screws.  Once you remove the couch you will see the Aqua Hot heat exchanger.  You should be able to relocate it, but you will be limited in how far you can move it because of the Aqua Hot hoses.  I guess you could add new longer hoses, but they would need to be covered for aesthetics.  

I guess the first thing would be to decide what you'd like to put in it's place. Reupholstery shops can do wonders to 'upgrade' your lounger. I use mine all the time and wouldn't hesitate to have it redone. We use that aqua hot as much as the overhead heat pumps.....Dennis

I have the same problem. I have the same year and model as powersltc. I want to install J-Lounge and can't find one that will fit in the spot. The floor is not straight across on the slide out.

20201007_184038.jpg