Slides not working, keep blowing fuse

Thanks Richard. Only one of the slides (the rear) is electric. The other two are hydraulic. I will check that out and also it was suggested to look at the buttons to check for frayed wires. I'll post back here and let y'all know the outcome!

Try getting to each slide motor and disconnect the electric to them. Put a fuse in then and see if it blows. If it blows immediately then you probably have a direct short prior to the switches.  If this happens then get to each switch and remove the hot leg and put a fuse in. If it does not blow then Reconnect each slide motor one at a time and operate that slide to narrow down the culprit slide. Like Dr4Film said likely a motor shorted out.

Thanks everyone for your help. It turned out that it was a dirtied bay switch. I have a leaking oil problem from my hydraulic system. Leaking all over the basement doors. Anyways, here is what I did to fix the slides problem:

I disconnected the two bay door switches that I thought might be the culprit (soaked in oil). No short!!! I put one bay switch back. It shorted. Then I knew which was the culprit. I put a jumper to join the two wires and now it's working. I will clean that switch out better and get it working again.

Thanks everyone. I hope this helps someone in the future!!!!

I still am puzzled as to what was blowing the 7.5 amp fuse. Those bay button switches simply interrupt the ground to prevent you from operating the slides when the bay door is open. It's not like they are the positive load side of the 12 VDC electrical circuit.