A/C

We have a 2006 Monaco Executive  and we have 3 A/C the front one works but the middle and back ones wont go on. We checked all the brakers and their all set.  Could someone  he me on that.  Second. On our front Monitor Screen  it comes up saying  NO AC PRESENT. It is plugged in and both legs of the power are hot. thank you Duane

The rear two ACs are controlled from the rear thermostat.  I'm guessing it's in the bedroom. It has a small black switch on the bottom.  Slide it towards the rear to turn on.  Depress the mode switch until you see AC in the display. Set the temp to about 72 degrees and the fan to Auto.  

Now depress the bottom zone switch to display the second zone. Then set the mode switch to AC again as well as the temp and fan.  

It takes 5 min before they will turn on.

Good luck!

Not a sound of fan or even buzzing from up there? If not, the phone type cable at back of the thermostat may need cleaning. The other side of the cable may be a suspect too if that does not help. There should be a phone cable connector/splitter behind the inside difuser, likely connecting 2 gray cables and one black. If it comes to it, I would, start with whatever is your zone one, probably the bedroom one. 

One leg of the monitor should be hot, the other "not-so-hot" as it would be the return line.  It should be same as the ground lug. 

The question is whether the monitor and HVAC problems are related.  I wonder if there's an issue with your power cord to the pedestal.  Check the pedestal breaker also, making sure both sides are engaged (ganged breaker). 

Sometimes a breaker can look ok but actually be tripped.  To really check it you need to flip it off then flip back on.  I'd do this on the coach breakers and the pedestal. 

Good luck,

- bob

Thank you well try that and let you know. We're not at a park we have our coach in our shop plugged into 50amp. We've checked all breakers and turned them off and on. Is there other places in our coach where the breakers are? We found them in the back over our washer/dryer. Is there another place for others?