Power Stearing Hose HELP!

My son and I have discovered in our 1994 Monoco Dynasty that there is a fluid leak coming  from the power steering hose  #IC40710  (diagnosed at Cummins) who did not have time to fix it. They sent us down the road ( in Milwaukee, Wi) to Truck Country. They are having trouble finding the part (hose).  They mentioned maybe the trouble they are having finding the hose is ours in NOT a freightlinner chassis. I believe we have a RoadMaster chassis, and don't know how to help them track down this much needed hose            (Part# IC40710 )We are hoping for suggestions or ideas?!     My email address is tact50@gmail.com or my phone numbers are 414-232-6380 or 414-332-3322 if appropriate. My name is Ted. Thank you.

Any good hydraulic shop can make a new hose.  Even our larger NAPA store makes them.  The only problem with this is you have to take the original off and take it in for them to duplicate.  

And yes, you do not have a Freightliner chassis.  Monaco built their own Roadmaster chassis at the Oregon plant.  Much better than a Freightliner.  

We use a mobile hydraulic guy who comes to our shop and makes the hose on site for our customers coaches.

He removes the hoses, makes new ones and installs it. He has a large truck with a portable shop in the back and does all his hose making there. Very convenient and his rates are not bad. Saves us having to remove the hose and drive to a shop then drive back to pick it up.