'06 Dynasty Intellitec location?

Joel J

The house intellitec multiplex computer is located in a cabinet in the bedroom closet.  It is reset either via the salesman switch up front or if this was bypassed you can turn off the house battery switch in the battery compartment to reboot the Intellitec CPU.

I have "looked" in all the closets, no  luck, how big is the thing?  I want to  reset it because in the past 7 years I have not needed to, but now the water pump switch is turning itself on and off at it's will, not mine!

I guess I will have my DW empty her closet first.  That will go over well !

Thanks ya'll

When facing the rear closet it will be on the right wall. It consists of a number of modules. Best to reset based on Frank’s instructions. When I had a similar issue M&M Electronics suggest I start by removing all fluorescent ballasts. After doing this and then resetting the system I have not had the reoccurring on/ off issue. In my case it was the fan in the half bath. 

In our coach the Intellitec board is adjacent to the 110v circuit breakers. I had to remove the cover plate (remove all the screws for this and the board was there.

Your layout may be different. There is no reset on the Intellitec 750 in our coach. It is powered by the 110v in the coach and my not have a reset at least not any that I could see.

intellitec.jpg

Martin,

The Intellitec system that the OP was referring to evidently is a House Multiplex system versus the Intellitec EMS system shown in your post. That was the reason for my first post is to find out which one the poster was concerned about. I guess 2006 Dynasty's never came with the Intellitec EMS system even though I have seen one 06 Dynasty that had one installed.

Photo of Multiplex system

20211026_105546.jpg

Not only does my 08 Navigator have the board pictured above in the rear closet, there’s another half dozen modules behind the front TV.

I recommend getting M&M to do a back up of your system… Pretty cheap insurance as they are about the only ones who can work on the system in Ohio and Sanford,  Fla in the winter.