2000 Dynasty Regent Bedroom Light Switches

Analyte

The lights directly over the bed don't come on with the switch at the front door of the coach nor with the switches on the lights themselves. No breaker is thrown so I must be missing a switch somewhere. I've looked, but I haven't seen a switch on the cabinets or walls around the bed. 

The lights did work for the inspector and I have a picture showing them on, but I've not been able to turn them on myself. I haven't reached out to him hoping he remembers, but I figured someone here might be able to direct me to a switch so I don't come across as clueless.

Thanks,

10 minutes ago, vito.a said:

Almost all your lights are 12v.  Make sure the house batteries are charged and turned on. Then check fuses.  

Ok, all the other lights work except those two.

Where is the fuse panel for those lights? Is it outside or inside? Or is the fuse on the light fixture itself?

Thanks!

Kerry

2 minutes ago, vito.a said:

It should be inside.  Maybe bathroom cabinet or bedroom closet.  

Do you have an owners manual?

If not, you can download one on line.  They are very detailed.  

I'll look there this evening. Thanks.

I do have a manual for a 2001, but there are some differences. It doesn't mention interior switches beyond appliances much at all though so I wasn't sure.

Thanks again!

I have that problem occasionally. I  have a switch in the bedroom & one up by the door.  If there not set in the right position it won't work.  Sometimes its taken 3 to 4 trips back and forth flipping the switches before getting it right.  The one over our table is the same way. I just changed out the switch before I found the one on the wall. 

31 minutes ago, BobSchmeck said:

I have that problem occasionally. I  have a switch in the bedroom & one up by the door.  If there not set in the right position it won't work.  Sometimes its taken 3 to 4 trips back and forth flipping the switches before getting it right.  The one over our table is the same way. I just changed out the switch before I found the one on the wall. 

I thought so too. Where is your switch in the bedroom? Maybe I have overlooked it 

2 minutes ago, Scott 61 said:

On my coach there is a switch inside the front door that says ceiling lights it turns on two lights so you don't have to walk into a dark coach

Correct, same for me. It's just the two lights over the bed don't come on. I have to believe there is a switch on a wall or cabinet to turn them on near the bed since it seems foolish to walk back to the front to turn them on/off.

The issue wasn't the switches on the lights themselves, they were both on. On the wall behind the TV was the missing switch to turn them on. Now with it found, they all work like they are supposed to.

There was even a hall light switch as well which is even better!

Thanks!!