ABS Controller Connector, 2x3 Pin, What is it called, where can I find information and a replacement?

Hello All,
While working on the renovation of our 2000 Monaco Windsor 32PB, I noticed that there was a loose wire on the ABS controller in the compartment under the driver's seat. It looks like it may be a ground, but it should be in the connector. The board side is OK, it is the wire side that needs repair.

I feel comfortable remaking automotive connectors, but I don't know where to begin searching for this specific one. I've looked on DigiKey and other similar sites, and cannot narrow it down.  Attached is a photo.

Cheers!

Brad

ABS Controller Connector.png

Thanks for the lead cbr046!

Here's where I ended up: 1-480704-0 TE Connectivity AMP Connectors | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

Along with the pins, 350218-1 TE Connectivity AMP Connectors | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

And 2 of these per plug: 350812-1 TE Connectivity AMP Connectors | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

The strain relief is different, and actually made for a bundled wire rather than the multiple wires that come into the plug. Even calling in did not yield the exact replacement. It does look like it will work! I'll report back here if it does so others who run into this have a resolution.

Cheers,

Brad