Ever had a .......

One year I had a bird (sparrow) that was infatuated with the passenger side mirror on our Saturn Vue. Obviously, it had spent an enormous amount of time there with bird crap all over the door and side of the car plus lot of bird feet scratches on the mirror and on the door sill while viewing its "mate".

Finally bought a sticky rat mat trap at the local hardware store and the rest is history.

No more bird!

• Like 1

We were parked in my SIL's driveway in Florida and a pair of HUGE woodpeckers decided they did not like the reflection in the front LR window and started pounding on it with their beaks.  I was convinced they were going to break my window so spent the afternoon guarding the coach and running them off every time they came to try and continue their hammering. 

Edited by jacwjames

Guest Ray Davis

Similar to Jims experience we had a pair of Cardinals that stopped to rest outside our breakfast room where the female saw her reflection.  Thinking it was a female competitor she flew in a rage at the window, over and over not letting up.  I tried to make her stop to no avail.  She continued until she killed herself, the male just watched.   Maybe he enjoyed the women fighting over him.

1 hour ago, Ray Davis said:

Similar to Jims experience we had a pair of Cardinals that stopped to rest outside our breakfast room where the female saw her reflection.  Thinking it was a female competitor she flew in a rage at the window, over and over not letting up.  I tried to make her stop to no avail.  She continued until she killed herself, the male just watched.   Maybe he enjoyed the women fighting over him.

Bird brains. LMAO