Electrical...no inverter power to frig receptacle

n4248z

2004 Lapalma. Background...inverter was "on" using frig while boondocking. GFI tripped and no power. Checking house battery cutoff switch and it fell apart (broken plastic parts). No replacement available so I used a terminal lug from old switch to connect all 3 cables together. Receptacle for frig plug works on shore and generator. Is there a contact, fuse or relay in the line between the inverter ? Where would it be located and what would it look like? 

I had the same problem on my 2003 Beaver Monterey. Thought ir was the Samsung. unplugged it and plugged in to extension cord. OK. Cut power to RV and removed plug behind refrigerator. Was one of those cheap made only for Monaco units with the blade connectors, Replaced with HD GFI unit. No problem since. Been replacing all the plugs that we use. Those blade type connectors are junk. All scorched inside.

I HAVE THE 120V JC REFRIGERATION FRIG (CONVERTED NORCOLD 1200LRIM) AND A TECH TOLD ME THAT SOME OF THE COMPRESSORS MADE THE GFI TRIP AND REQUIRED A HD GFI UNIT. THE CURRENT GFI IS A 15AMP LEVITRON. WHAT HD GFI DID YOU USE ? MY FRIG WILL WORK ON SHORE POWER AND GENERATOR WHEN PLUGGED IN TO THE RECEPTACLE OUTLET OUTSIDE BEHIND THE ACCESS PANEL. I AM CURRENTLY ON THE ROAD, BUT I THINK THE INVERTER STILL POWERS ALL THE OUTLETS EXCEPT THE ONE THE FRIG IS PLUGGED INTO. I WILL TRY AN EXTENTION CORD FROM AN INVERTER OUTLET TO THE FRIG PLUG.