2000 Signature backup lights replacement

After 22 years, time to replace backup light on 2000 Monaco Signature so I'm looking for a source. The rubber around the lights is in very poor condition and trying to remove the lights now without a replacement in hand would cause destruction of existing rubber seal which I don't want to do. Also, did Monaco attach that light panel with the oversize rivets or was that done by previous owner. Yes, upside but you get the idea. Jim1128952969_Backuplights.thumb.jpg.9fd110fa3621aee66fda5eef4733b913.jpg

I think it was posted not long ago but I replaced mine with led Jeep CJ lights. Yeah, the riveted plate had to come off. I did not want the rubber anymore but think you can find it in tractor/trailer supply places.

20220723_115022.jpg

The pop rivets do look to be oversize to me. I had to do the same on my 02 Windsor as the smaller pop rivets had come loose.

The lights look more like docking lights versus your normal backup lights which I believe are part of your tail, stop & directional lights.

I would measure the size of what you have now then look for a replacement set that will fit into your opening.

Look on Amazon, Marine websites and eBay.

Just my 2c but why not mount LED lights on a swivel?  Looks like the above lights would be great for hooking up the toad but not much for seeing more than 6 ft behind the coach.  The swivel lets you adjust the beam.  Pic for attention . . . . This one is Amazon with "led fog lights" in the search bar.

- bob

61lFG7rexRL._AC_SL1001_.jpg