Chassis Electrical system

On the road and having some issues with the chassis electrical system.  Brought it to Trans West Truck and RV repair.  They tell me that they can’t do anything because they don’t have access to schematics of the chassis electrical system.  My Mtrhome is a 2008 Monaco Dynasty 43.  Does anyone know where I might get access to system schematics?

40 minutes ago, Daryl Ammons said:

On the road and having some issues with the chassis electrical system.  Brought it to Trans West Truck and RV repair.  They tell me that they can’t do anything because they don’t have access to schematics of the chassis electrical system.  My Mtrhome is a 2008 Monaco Dynasty 43.  Does anyone know where I might get access to system schematics?

I first need to know if your 2008 is a conventional or a chassis multiplex system.  Post a picture of your dash switches or the front run bay below the driver's window.

14 minutes ago, vito.a said:

Frank is correct.  In late 2008 and 2009 Monaco installed the Kongsberg chassis multiplex system on the diesel coaches.  There are very few places that can work on it.  

It may also help if you tell us what electrical problems you are having?

Thanks Frank I appreciate your response.  I think we have sorted it out.  

2 minutes ago, Daryl Ammons said:

Thanks Frank I appreciate your response.  I think we have sorted it out.  

Daryl,

As perhaps a "Newbie", you need to post a picture of the interior of the front run bay so that Frank can advise which system you have.   There was a transition year.  If you have the Chassis Control Module System or the Kongsberg Chassis Multiplex System, you need to know that and have prints on you PC as not many service facilities are familiar with it.  It has it's own "Unique" arrangement and is sometimes troublesome.  However, if a Tech does NOT understand it and just starts "messing around" and causes damages, you will be in serious trouble.  

If you DO not have it, then a lower echelon of techs can work on it.  

That is why it is critical to identify it.  I share you "lifestyle".  My 2009 was, and is, my ONLY DP.  I graduated from a Gasser after 2 1/2 years.  We have put 65K on it since we bought it new....and have had the pleasure of having out two GK's out with us for almost 8 months total....we use it a lot.  Not Fulltimers....but average almost 60 nights out per year.

Good Luck.  Put a Picture up and then you will know...

4 hours ago, Frank McElroy said:

I first need to know if your 2008 is a conventional or a chassis multiplex system.  Post a picture of your dash switches or the front run bay below the driver's window.

Frank, thanks for responding to my post.  Here is a picture of the front bay.

Daryl

6874D997-0E5E-4A8B-9F10-066D7F0D2ADC.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tom Cherry said:

Daryl,

As perhaps a "Newbie", you need to post a picture of the interior of the front run bay so that Frank can advise which system you have.   There was a transition year.  If you have the Chassis Control Module System or the Kongsberg Chassis Multiplex System, you need to know that and have prints on you PC as not many service facilities are familiar with it.  It has it's own "Unique" arrangement and is sometimes troublesome.  However, if a Tech does NOT understand it and just starts "messing around" and causes damages, you will be in serious trouble.  

If you DO not have it, then a lower echelon of techs can work on it.  

That is why it is critical to identify it.  I share you "lifestyle".  My 2009 was, and is, my ONLY DP.  I graduated from a Gasser after 2 1/2 years.  We have put 65K on it since we bought it new....and have had the pleasure of having out two GK's out with us for almost 8 months total....we use it a lot.  Not Fulltimers....but average almost 60 nights out per year.

Good Luck.  Put a Picture up and then you will know...

Thanks Tom,  

I just sent Frank a picture of the run bay so I will know which system I have.

60D6C168-5DE8-4DC3-8A51-4B4AF0C1EC59.jpeg