House Distribution Panel Layout

Analyte

On my 2000 Dynasty, the house fuse panel no longer has the fuse layout label on the outside of the cover. The owners manual doesn't provide a diagram either.

Will someone with a similar Coach provide a picture of the fuse layout so I know what does what.

My tank monitoring panel started showing all tanks were full last night, even though I know they're not. I want to pull the panel to check the common ground and other wiring behind it, but I want to pull the fuse first so the panel is safe to remove.

Thanks!

I have a 2000 Dynasty 40’coach. I’m assuming you’re referring to the two 120vac panels located in the rear of coach over the bed. I could take a pic but I have moved some of the wires to different positions and re-labeled. So that wouldn’t help you much. I would suggest that you turn off ALL the breakers in  both panels. Then turn one on and see what is energized. Then label it. Continue on to another and label until you have completed all the breakers. Takes time but at least you will know what is what. 

2 hours ago, Analyte said:

On my 2000 Dynasty, the house fuse panel no longer has the fuse layout label on the outside of the cover. The owners manual doesn't provide a diagram either.

Will someone with a similar Coach provide a picture of the fuse layout so I know what does what.

My tank monitoring panel started showing all tanks were full last night, even though I know they're not. I want to pull the panel to check the common ground and other wiring behind it, but I want to pull the fuse first so the panel is safe to remove.

Thanks!

Here are the layouts for the front and rear electrical bays. Keep in mind these things are snow flakes...no two are the same.

back wire diagram.jpg

Front run plate.JPG

2 hours ago, Fasthobie16 said:

I have a 2000 Dynasty 40’coach. I’m assuming you’re referring to the two 120vac panels located in the rear of coach over the bed. I could take a pic but I have moved some of the wires to different positions and re-labeled. So that wouldn’t help you much. I would suggest that you turn off ALL the breakers in  both panels. Then turn one on and see what is energized. Then label it. Continue on to another and label until you have completed all the breakers. Takes time but at least you will know what is what. 

Not the breaker panels, but the fuse panel that's in my most rear corner cabinet. It's full of automotive fuses, 5A, 10A, 15A, etc.

• Like 1

Mine was missing the cover when I got it, so I'm in the same boat. I thought I may have seen the layout in the manual, but don't remember for sure...

14 hours ago, Analyte said:

Not the breaker panels, but the fuse panel that's in my most rear corner cabinet. It's full of automotive fuses, 5A, 10A, 15A, etc.

Looks like you need to update your signature line with coach info! (I assume you found it!)

1 hour ago, StephenW said:

I checked the 12 volt fuse panel for the house circuits and noticed the top line states it is for the 2000 & 2001 Dynasty.  

I hope this pic helps.IMG_0807.thumb.jpeg.8ed37056a63c242e322d17598b753d13.jpeg

Thank you! I'll do some testing tonight, but this will help a ton!!