wanted SeeLevel II tank level monitor

ok-rver

Aladdin tank sensors have stopped working. Looking for used but working SeeLevel II  3 tank monitor board that someone maybe removed to replace with bluetooth compatible board. Will buy new tank sensors.

• 5 months later...

Catcon made replacement sensors that may be the same as yours. They read by pressure or call it head pressure. They can be calibrated in the alladin. They have worked well for me in the fresh and grey water tanks. The black tanks seems to need cleaning occasionally due to debris getting over the pressure sender on the tank side of sensor. Flush the tank with fresh water and then screw the sensor out and clean it.  That being said the see level system is much less trouble.very easy to install if you can access the end of the tanks. 
if I recall the cat on sensors were about 62$

Edited by Jetjockey

This New SeeLevel system has two monitors, 709-P3 & 709-BTP3 (Bluetooth), with 3) 710-ES2 (additional 12” sensor strips).  Cost over $575,  asking $500 obo, includes Priority USPS shipping to any US location.

PM me ThomArgy at AOL

IMG_4940.jpeg

IMG_4941.jpeg

Edited by T. Argy
Update with my email

On 1/3/2024 at 6:39 AM, Dr4Film said:

Tom, is the set that you have a Bluetooth version? You weren't able to find anyone to install it for you?

Richard Warm Wishes for a Happy New Year,

Yes this SeeLevel system I bought has a 3 tank BT Monitor & Monitor for a remote location.  There is total of two 12” strips for 3 tanks. I didn’t look to hard enough to find anyone who was willing to take on the job and I wasn’t able to do it on my own.