Large pine fell on my 2002 Dynasty last night and startled me out of a sound sleep. The front cap has separated on the top and I need a new windshield. 
Anyone have an idea about how deep I’m in to get damage repaired? There is other damage as well but I think the worst of it’s the cap and glass. IMG_9862.thumb.jpeg.45e187ccd2cdd46f7c2e814a302b3605.jpegIMG_9854.thumb.jpeg.908e96874857c3a5c46b58c7314758ec.jpeg

• Sad 2

That's rough!!... sorry you are going thru this.  Are you traveling, or at home?... Hoping the latter!!  Sounds like it might be driveable after the tree is removed.  Which will help zero in on the repair costs so you can haggle with your insurance company.  Good luck and keep us posted on progress as time permits. 

If you need a repair facility near wherever you are, someone on Monacoers is sure to know. 

• Like 1

Brouck, That is not good and so sorry to see that happen. You did not share your current location and difficult for us to recommend a local facility. It may take some time before a repair facility could repair it. 
I would suggest you seal it all with tape, thick plastic and Dicor before and again after driving to your final destination. 

Windshield is an ez fix the cap is fibreglass so it is fixable if that is the only damage you might have got off lucky. Went thru a similar situation a couple years ago and all worked out coach was repaired and not ONE problem since then

• Like 1

Oh that made me sick, when I saw the pics. Good thing no one was hurt. Hopefully you’re fully insured.

• Like 1