Talin service center - hookups

All,

I know I could call and ask but the Talin team is very busy…

My service date is 8/22 - planning to stay there.  Do they have full hookup there or elec & water only?  I forgot to ask when I set up my appointment.

Thanks,

mhrookie

Depends where you are parked, if outside the office, you will have 50A electric, water is possible if you only want to refill the fresh water holding tank, sewer is not available. Should you be parked at the other yard, there should be electric.

Best to go in with full water, empty gray and black tanks.

Bill B 07 Dynasty (last time there was in Feb this year)

It depends, or at least it did the year before last when we were there. At that time if your service is one day/same day and they can accommodate you at the office, I believe it is electric only. We were there for 4 days a few weeks after the rally in Tampa and they parked us in an annex gated lot about a block away where they had electric and water (no sewer). At the time they were quite busy and they can only accommodate  two rigs at a time in front of the office. Things may have changed since then but that was the case when we were there.

Kurt,

The office is electric only, and if you are on the right side, you'll most likely need a 50 foot extension cord.  Don't park smack up against the building... the roofline creates a nice waterfall if it storms hard.  Drowned my surge protector, my own fault, but it fortunately dried out and was fine.  

We stayed in a great B&B right in town, the Mirador, just a half mile away from the office.  Much more relaxing, no worries about water or sewer.  You can spend the day in the coach, but the noise may be bothersome for some folks. 

Brooksville is a very laid back, old world Florida sort of town.  We are visiting there this winter to relax and enjoy all that the area has to offer! 

Chris and Bethany will take good care of you!