2008 Dynasty Dash a/c fuse location

Garrett

EDIT.

@Garrett  your signature has been edited, and hopefully corrected.  Your profile lists a 2008 Dynasty….which you seem to confirm in the text below.  However your signature had a 2007 Model Year.  This is confusing.  In order to get the best feedback and information, it is necessary to know the exact model year.  Assume that was a typo…and the signature now lists a 2008 Dynasty….otherwise please revise your profile.

End of EDIT

I have an 08 Monaco dynasty diesel pusher. My dash AC controller has no power to it and I am trying to locate the fuse. Does anybody have any idea where this fuse would be?

This is for a 2007 Signature.  There may be a few features or options, but these will work.  There were some changes in 2008, so you might look there.  But, the simple location of the AC fuse will be here....

The prints are your best source and you will need to learn how to read them 

If you have a conventional and not a Kongsberg chassis multiplex coach, on PCB #10 in the FRB there is a 30 amp HVAC circuit breaker.  See if you have power coming out of that CB.

BTW, your text says an 08 Dynasty but your signature line says 07 Dynasty.  Which model year (not manufactured year) coach do you have?  

Screenshot_20230901-094205.png

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2008 Dynasty Dash a/c fuse location
55 minutes ago, Frank McElroy said:

If you have a conventional and not a Kongsberg chassis multiplex coach, on PCB #10 in the FRB there is a 30 amp HVAC circuit breaker.  See if you have power coming out of that CB.

BTW, your text says an 08 Dynasty but your signature line says 07 Dynasty.  Which model year (not manufactured year) coach do you have?  

Screenshot_20230901-094205.png

Saw the discrepancy in the MY as well.  checked profile….edited signature to match text….2008.  

@Garrett

here is a file you need to read.  Odds small that you have the CCM chassis…but you need to identify.  IF you have the CCM Chassis, the. Add “CCM Chassis” to your signature as that is very important to know and list for  electrical/electronic chassis troubleshooting issues.

Please post snd confirm the correct model year.

25 minutes ago, Garrett said:

I have an 2007 Chassis with an 08 body. Guess they were trying to use up parts before they went out of business.

It is licensed as a 07

Per our phone call, you need to  determine if you have a 2007 or 2008 engine.  You comment on the 2008 body was referring to the paint scheme .  May have been a “show” or take to a rally coach and the exterior was the color scheme for the 2008.  Odds are, it is a 2007…just not “decorated” as such…we’ll get your signature squared away then…

An 07 model year chassis will not have a diesel particulate filter; an 08 model year chassis (even if manufactured in 2007) will have a DPF.  My coach chassis was manufactured in Feb 2007 as a 2008 model year chassis with a DPF.  My exterior paint scheme is from a 2007 model year (wife liked the 07 paint scheme better than 08).  So when someone looks at the coach it looks like a model year 2007 but in fact it is a model year 2008.