2005 Dynasty Countess III

LarryD

We just got a new to us Countess III.  It was in storage and we received no "hand off" from the previous owner.   Looking at the window sticker there are a few items that I do not understand and any help would be appreciated. 

1. It says it has the See Vision System for $4,130.00  What is this?  Where can I learn more?

2. It has it has a Flip Down Exterior ENT Center for $3,864-I have not found this. Any tips?

3. It has a large solar panel and inverter option for $1,176-Where is the inverter?  The Aladin system does not show any charging. 

There is a lot to learn on our own. 

Thanks in Advance

Larry 

no experience with the see vision system, but I've seen it listed in the brochures.  I think it allows you to see around the outside of the RV while parked.  The flip down entertainment center should be on the curb side as either a panel on the outside that opens to access the TV or the TV is tucked inside one of the basement storage locations.  Check to make sure you have a solar panel on the roof.  There should be a solar indicator panel that shows the battery state of charge and the amps coming from the solar panel.  Its in the bedroom right above the washer/dryer on my coach.  It is not a large panel, maybe 3 x 4 inches.

Congrats on your purchase.  Wishing you lots of happy miles.

Jim

• Like 1

The 2005 Dynasty Brochure states the See Vision System is an option that is part of the Cockpit area. Don't know much about it.

The flip down entertainment center was not found either on the standard or optional list of items. Sorry, no help.

The solar panel is on your roof and the Inverter could be located mounted upside-down in one of your storage bays. That's where mine is located.

• Like 1

The See Vision is an option that adds an interior camera (over the driver's seat) and controls accessed through the Aladdin system which allows you to view any of the four camera (backup, right and left side view on the mirrors, and interior) at any time.  You can lock on any camera (although when driving, the turn signals or reverse switch override the selection) or set them up to rotate between all four.  The "idea" was you could see what was going on around you (and, if in bed) inside the front area of the coach.  It is operated from either the front dash Aladdin or the rear bedroom Aladdin.

I don't the "Flip down exterior entertainment center" but my guess it is located in one of the passenger side bays (basement compartments).  It may be mounted to the ceiling, and flip down from there for use.

The optional solar panel was 100 Watt, and went to a solar controller that was connected to both the house and chassis (low output).  It was basically enough to maintain the supplied Lead Acid batteries.  According to the 2005 Dynasty Owners Manual, the controller is located "in the large pass-through bay".  

I wonder is the use of "inverter" in conjunction with the solar is really the "controller"?  The price would indicate only a solar panel and controller.  The Dynasty came with a 2000 Watt inverter.  My Executive came with a 3000 Watt inverter.  Neither manual states whether they were Modified Sine Wave (MSW) or Pure Sine Wave (PSW).  Mine has been replaced with a PSW so I'm guessing they were MSW.  

Do you have your Owners Manual?  It can be downloaded from https://www.monacocoach.com/service-and-repairs/  

_Rick N.

On 11/8/2023 at 4:06 PM, LarryD said:

We just got a new to us Countess III.  It was in storage and we received no "hand off" from the previous owner.   Looking at the window sticker there are a few items that I do not understand and any help would be appreciated. 

1. It says it has the See Vision System for $4,130.00  What is this?  Where can I learn more?

2. It has it has a Flip Down Exterior ENT Center for $3,864-I have not found this. Any tips?

3. It has a large solar panel and inverter option for $1,176-Where is the inverter?  The Aladin system does not show any charging. 

There is a lot to learn on our own. 

Thanks in Advance

Larry 

Go to; monacocoach.com You can acquire the sales brochure and Manuals for your coach.  

• Like 1

The See Vision consists of four cameras with an additional monitor in the bedroom next to the bed. A camera mounted below each mirror, the rear camera and a camera above the steering wheel which monitors the interior of the coach. The bedroom monitor allows you to 'see' all around your coach if you hear a bump in the night. It also provides the same info as the front dash monitor. The "entertainment" center simply consists of an extra radio and two speakers. No TV which is why you most likely can't find it. Mine came with a CD Player as well. (waste of money) Your inverter should be on the ceiling of the third bay on the passenger side. Mine is a PSW which could be important if you decide to replace your fridge with a residential unit as many of us have....  Enjoy your new, to you, coach. Monaco made great coaches back in the day. Be happy you don't need DEF....just sayin.....Dennis

• Like 3