oil sump heater

Go to solution Solved by Happycarz,

I'm no doubt in the wrong place, sorry.  Also didn't see any headings as per this Q.  2004 Cheetah.  I see the cable in the rear bay for the sump heater........ looked in the manual and did not find out where the switch is to switch it on.  Where is it please?  Les

Hi Harry.

I believe I have the basic coach ;-)). When I bought it I read somewhere about a 'heater' can't find the print anywhere......... yes I have a dangling cord, will plug in today to see if it works.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Les Hurdle said:

Hi Harry.

I believe I have the basic coach ;-)). When I bought it I read somewhere about a 'heater' can't find the print anywhere......... yes I have a dangling cord, will plug in today to see if it works.  

I think it requires shore power or generator.  I keep saying we will stay somewhere cold enough to test it, but so far it's just theory.

Edited by TomV48
  • Haha 1

Less, your coach doesn’t have AquaHot.

Some coaches didn’t have that option available. Others could order their coach with AquaHot in place of the furnace(s). And on the higher end coaches AquaHot came as standard equipment.

I ordered my coach with two furnaces, although AquaHot was an option for me. I’m not sure if AquaHot was an option in 2004 for your Cheetah. It was offered in 2005.

The AquaHot also serves as an engine heater besides heating the interior. Coaches without it had an 110v electric element in the engine water jacket.

5 hours ago, 96 EVO said:

I've had plenty of opportunities, but just use the Aqua Hot to preheat instead.

Sadly, we coaches of the lower model have no AH