The ABS light and alarm have come on at times. After driving for a few minutes, I stop and turn the engine off. When I start up and drive, the light and alarm are on for a few seconds before going off. Today, it comes back on when started. I'm leaving tomorrow for a short trip and do not have the time or shop to diagnose the problem. It might go back to normal after a few miles, but maybe not. If not, I can shut the audio alarm off. Am I correct is assuming the coach will drive normal and not be affected till I can get it corrected?      

In my opinion, your coach will be safe to drive. The ABS affects the hard braking that might be needed but under normal braking situations it should not need to be activated. You can keep somewhat longer distances between your coach and the vehicle ahead if that will make you feel safer. If the buzzer does not stop, then you could disconnect it as it is warning you.

You may need to find a shop with the appropriate diagnostic scanner to correctly determine the cause of the error light.

Other members may have different opinions as to the drivability and safety aspects.

You should be OK to drive

Check your manual, there should be a description on how to recover fault codes for ABS.

In my case I have an ABS diagnostic board in my front drivers side, I have to follow a procedure to get a blink code for ABS faults.  Over the years I've had several.  Most recent one showed the front drivers side wheel sensor was not sensing the tone ring.  Pulled the sensor, cleaned it good, pushed it back in and that solved my problem. 

Sometimes Monaco put a button on a panel under the dash.  Either way there should be a description in the manual. 

I have a 2005  Lapalma,  I've had the ABS light problem for years. I've taken it to 4 shops who have checked everything   and can't find a problem.  They reset the light and after about 10 miles  it comes on again. I just ignore it not.  All 3 shops say it's not a safety issue. 

Keith, Do you have a diesel or gas coach? 
I had an ABS light on mine and called Brazels RV as they are known for their Workhorse chassis support and knowledge. They advised that you need to visit a dealer with a specific scan tool that can read the ABS codes on the Workhorse. I forget the scan tool name but that should be easy to find again.

My ABS light has reset after I disconnected  the chassis battery for a diff purpose. You could try that and see if that will reset it.