Will someone please Point me towards the files section. I am looking for wiring diagrams.

- Click the three lines, top right. 
- Click browse in the menu that comes up. 
- Click downloads in the next menu that comes up. 
- This will bring you to the ‘Downloads’ page.  
- Click the ‘Category:  All’ button and select ‘Electrical Systems’. 
- This will bring you to the Electrical Systems’ page. 
- Click the ‘Sub-Category’ button and select ‘Wiring Diagrams’. 
- You are know able to find and select the wiring diagram you are looking for.  

35 minutes ago, BradHend said:

- Click the three lines, top right. 
- Click browse in the menu that comes up. 
- Click downloads in the next menu that comes up. 
- This will bring you to the ‘Downloads’ page.  
- Click the ‘Category:  All’ button and select ‘Electrical Systems’. 
- This will bring you to the Electrical Systems’ page. 
- Click the ‘Sub-Category’ button and select ‘Wiring Diagrams’. 
- You are know able to find and select the wiring diagram you are looking for.  

On my android phone that's exactly how I do it.  A lot more clicks using the Mobile vs desktop version.

Depends on the type of device you are using. As Frank stated, a lot easier to find on a laptop or PC versus a mobile device.

I use my phone MOSTLY as a phone and some very important apps. All other computer work gets done on my laptop.

Here is how I search....

Frank has given you "HIS METHOD"....and it works....but here is the "GENERIC" way for Topics (past posts) as well as Files...

I do it a little differently.....BOTH WORK....

First LOCATE the Search Box in the upper right

For FILES....  I do "my way".  Typically, I want WIRING diagrams or prints.  The keyword is WIRING.... 

THEN....Click on EVERYWHERE.  Then select FILES from the Drop Down....execute or his SEARCH.

However, if there is a specific "subject" or perhaps COMPONENT that I wonder about... 

I will use the keyword such as INTELLITEC or BIG BOY or SANICON or PUMP

For INFORMATION on or in past discussions or post in Topics....as in, what members have posted

Use a Key Word(s)....  EX   step cover   OR brake OR brake lights

THEN....Click on EVERYWHERE.  Then select TOPICS from the Drop Down....execute or hit SEARCH.

2 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Depends on the type of device you are using. As Frank stated, a lot easier to find on a laptop or PC versus a mobile device.

I use my phone MOSTLY as a phone and some very important apps. All other computer work gets done on my laptop.

The site has two display interface versions - desktop and mobile.  If using a cell phone, the default will be the mobile version.  Mobile versions will take most all the icon options shown in the desktop option and put them in drop down screens that you need to select by pressing the 3 dots or bars in the upper part of the mobile version screen.  This gives less clutter in the cell phone mobile device screen. 

You do have an option on the mobile device screen by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right and select Desktop.  You will then see all the options but the print will be a whole lot smaller on your cell phone screen.

For me, the only time I use the desktop version is when I'm maintaining the Files to add a screenshot on new files.  Everything else, I do on this site, I use my Android cell phone.

On 4/12/2024 at 8:21 PM, Kenster said:

Will someone please Point me towards the files section. I am looking for wiring diagrams.

I feel your pain. Went through the same process. Many times told to get the file but the website says ”downloads” not files. Eventually I figured it out.