52 minutes ago, Kenster said:

Although my front seats are in good condition, has anyone found a reputable online supplier for Quality seat covers? I'm not interested in sheepskin.

Why not sheepskin? I'm not a fan of the fake leather on our captain chairs. My legs stick to them when I'm wearing shorts. I have often thought sheepskin covers might be nice.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jim McGarvie said:

Why not sheepskin? I'm not a fan of the fake leather on our captain chairs. My legs stick to them when I'm wearing shorts. I have often thought sheepskin covers might be nice.

I bought two skins from IKEA and one sits on my recliner at home and one sits on my driver's seat in the coach.

https://tinyurl.com/2unmdv2f

• Like 1

This year on the way home was the first time it was hot enough for us to stick to the seats. I ended up firing up the generator and turning on the front ac. Wife threw a nice fluffy bath towel over each one since we might be tight with our money and all.

I like it so well I'm leaving them there.

18 minutes ago, FishAR said:

This year on the way home was the first time it was hot enough for us to stick to the seats. I ended up firing up the generator and turning on the front ac. Wife threw a nice fluffy bath towel over each one since we might be tight with our money and all.

I like it so well I'm leaving them there.

🙂

15 hours ago, Jim McGarvie said:

So you just put it on the seat and sit on it? That might work for me. Thanks Richard.

Yes, I tuck the small end into the slot where the back meets the seat and drape the balance over the seat and down the front somewhat.

I am always in shorts so my legs no longer stick to the seat.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Yes, I tuck the small end into the slot where the back meets the seat and drape the balance over the seat and down the front somewhat.

I am always in shorts so my legs no longer stick to the seat.

This was also our solution for the sticky fake leather seat covering. I also found the seat material would grab the back of my shirt and pull it up, very annoying. Not sure what they were thinking with this material in a high end coach.

We also use some adjustable elastic straps with metal clips on each end to attach the skins to the seat back.  

Had these now for a couple of years and they are nice.  Maybe a bit of an eye-grabber in appearance but they do the job.