2005 Monaco Dynasty Countess wiring diagram

I'm working on my chassis/dash a/c system and I need a wiring diagram for a 2005 Monaco Dynasty Countess and haven't had any luck finding one. Does anyone know where I can locate one, or does someone have one? Also I'm wondering if someone has experience on how the system works as it has a hydraulic fan motor with the Danfoss system on it. What my issue is, is that when my high side a/c pressure gets over 300 psi, should the hydraulic fan speed up to cool the condenser and bring the pressure down or is there a low side cycling switch that shuts off the compressor to cycle it on and off or is there a high pressure or binary switch that controls this? My pressure gets too high and it will blow off some refrigerant and we don't get enough cooling.

I have a complete wiring diagram for an 05 executive that should work but it's 53 MB and too big to post. It's a pdf and I'm not sure how to break it up. 

56 minutes ago, Grant Stanton said:

I'm working on my chassis/dash a/c system and I need a wiring diagram for a 2005 Monaco Dynasty Countess and haven't had any luck finding one. Does anyone know where I can locate one, or does someone have one? Also I'm wondering if someone has experience on how the system works as it has a hydraulic fan motor with the Danfoss system on it. What my issue is, is that when my high side a/c pressure gets over 300 psi, should the hydraulic fan speed up to cool the condenser and bring the pressure down or is there a low side cycling switch that shuts off the compressor to cycle it on and off or is there a high pressure or binary switch that controls this? My pressure gets too high and it will blow off some refrigerant and we don't get enough cooling.

Did you check the files?  I’m pretty sure the 05 listed will work

First, your dash A/C is never enough.  

Your Sauer Danfoss hydraulic pump is controlled by an electronic controller just to the left of the engine.  These electronic controllers are only good for a few years and then require replacing or redesigning.  Source Engineering sells a kit to replace it.  But, when they fail your hydraulic fan should go to full speed.  

Your Cummins engine ECU sends a message to the Sauer Danfoss fan  control when you switch on the dash A/C.  This only raises the minimum fan speed. 

On the Executive and Signature Monaco moved the A/C condenser to just behind the front axle and added a separate electric fan.  But this is only a minor improvement.  

Hope this helps.  

2 hours ago, timaz996 said:

I have a complete wiring diagram for an 05 executive that should work but it's 53 MB and too big to post. It's a pdf and I'm not sure how to break it up. 

PM Frank McElroy ( @Frank McElroy He will walk you through how to do this.  He currates our files....

4 hours ago, timaz996 said:

This is form this site in the down load section.

I went through this before and couldn't find anything, so I went through it again to no avail..

2 hours ago, Tom Cherry said:

PM Frank McElroy ( @Frank McElroy He will walk you through how to do this.  He currates our files....

Well I wonder if you could find the page that should the heater control wiring diagram including the wiring to the compressor as well and take a screenshot?

4 hours ago, Doug Hoegh said:

Did you check the files?  I’m pretty sure the 05 listed will work

I did and there is a file with nothing about the heater and a/c wiring in it .