Jump to content

What are they called?

Go to solution Solved by tmw188,

Recommended Posts

I’ve seen these flat looking pieces of equipment that are attached above the slide-out topper that kinda “sweeps” the material clean of leaves, twigs, thick mud or dirt and other debris as the slide & topper is retracted back in to the coach. It then folds over the slide topper ensemble.  It appears to come in aluminum color or black plastic or metal  Does anyone know what these are called?





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes they are called True Toppers. I had my two slides done in OR but they have places in the mid-west that do them also. No I'm not affiliated with them, I just like their product.



True Topper install Picture.webp

True Toppers 2.jpg

True Toppers.jpg

5 hours ago, tmw188 said:

TRUE TOPPER,  I think they must cut that top frame off for them to adapt would be my guess. 

They cut off most of the top Flange and build a ramp behind it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...