Is this a modification

I just replaced all of my valves, one was leaking so I am sure they others were soon to follow. 

https://www.finditparts.com/products/3607973/hadley-h00450ce?sctx=eyJzIjoiaGFkbGV5IGgwMDQ1MGMiLCJzb3VyY2UiOiJhdXRvc3VnZ2VzdCIs InByb2R1Y3RfaWQiOjM2MDc5NzMsInJlc3VsdF9jb3VudCI6OSwicmVzdWx0 X2lkeCI6MH0%3D

Reused the long actuator bar that was on the original as the new ones were to short.  

Edited by gburgman2000

13 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Plus if you are under the coach do NOT accidentally touch the mechanism as the coach will drop quickly releasing the air from the bags.

Is that what he does? Do others do that? I can see raising the rig with them but I would hope they would block each rail front and back before getting under the thing. Even then I would be worried. I was thinking it would be nice to have a pit I could drive over.

20 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Plus if you are under the coach do NOT accidentally touch the mechanism as the coach will drop quickly releasing the air from the bags.

NEVER, EVER get under a coach supported by the air suspension or hydraulic jacks.

A simple line failure or other malfunction could suddenly drop it to the bump stops, and there's not enough room under there for your head when that happens. 

ALWAYS use jack stands rated for the weight of the coach before getting underneath.

Imagine your family looking helplessly at your crushed skull trapped under your coach.  That few extra minutes could save your life.

I have had to replace a rear ride height valve 4 times. Three of those were necessitated by the valve being an offshore copy of the OEM made by Hadley. One of the offshore manufactured valves actually fell apart internally within 150 miles. Becareful on source and manufacturer of the replacement valve.

Very little, just the volume of the filter unless you prefill with coolant or distilled water (which I never did)

Have you checked the SCA levels of your coolant if it hasn't been changed to one that doesn't need SCA.  You can buy filters with different levels of SCA and even a blank filter. 

Edited by jacwjames