Getting rid of ladder

Hey guys, a little help. I have my 07 Diplomat  2 piece outside ladder that was in storage and now boxed and ready to ship due to a possible sale which fell through because of shipping costs.  The ladder is $200 plus to ship Simi Valley CA to Colorado and too steep for the buyer. If there is a way of getting it there cheaper or can anyone suggest a place to advertise it to dispose of because I no longer have a place to store it.  Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Joel 

Everyone stay safe and have a great holiday. 

I  have recently had an issue with my upper section of my ladder coming loose from the rear cap. Not really sure if I need the hole ladder though. Is $200 a firm price and does it include all mounting hardware? I am currently in Desert Hot Springs, Ca.

I could use the lower piece as I lost mine.....do not ask how.  Anyway I think someone said they only needed the upper fixed portion.  If having someone buy the lower portion could help with your cost.  Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DavidL said:

herbstark,

I have a lower ladder section similar to the one in the pic on craigslist.  Not sure what shipping would be, but the price is right.

https://flint.craigslist.org/tro/d/metamora-rear-ladder-extension/7250070593.html

How do you want to do this?  That appears to be exactly what I need.  

903-736-7591